CGC!
Wasssup people! I'm back man! So long didn't blog! Busy lah! ahahas! Anyway, I started school already, new school! new course! Fitness Training! POWER! My class is much more better compared to the old one over at Macpherson! =D So many National players! hahas! Hyrul - Young Lions number 1 keeper, Farreez - National Rugby, Desmond - National Basketball, Sufiyan is Silat if im not wrong, and few girls is national soccer. Wow. But it's all good lah, i get along with them, so I'm glad cause I entered late. ahahas! anyway, school's been great, though its far, still alright, My Sports & Wellness (PE) is 2 hours! woo! and i got extra so call PE lesson on tuesday, that makes it 2 lesson a week! power! =D School's been great, just need do some catching up, cause i miss certain lesson as I was a late transfer case. bla, tired ah, babe sorry ah, lazy to blog, i continue tomorrow. =D sorry! love ya babe!
Wasssup people! I'm back man! So long didn't blog! Busy lah! ahahas! Anyway, I started school already, new school! new course! Fitness Training! POWER! My class is much more better compared to the old one over at Macpherson! =D So many National players! hahas! Hyrul - Young Lions number 1 keeper, Farreez - National Rugby, Desmond - National Basketball, Sufiyan is Silat if im not wrong, and few girls is national soccer. Wow. But it's all good lah, i get along with them, so I'm glad cause I entered late. ahahas! anyway, school's been great, though its far, still alright, My Sports & Wellness (PE) is 2 hours! woo! and i got extra so call PE lesson on tuesday, that makes it 2 lesson a week! power! =D School's been great, just need do some catching up, cause i miss certain lesson as I was a late transfer case. bla, tired ah, babe sorry ah, lazy to blog, i continue tomorrow. =D sorry! love ya babe!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home